Visit www.12WBT.com and subscribe to receive 12WBT marketing emails or follow the directions to purchase either any 12WBT Round ($159.00 or 12 x $19.99 weekly payments) or a Lifestyle Membership (either a 6 or 12 month membership).
Start Date: 03/10/2022 at 09:00 AEDT Close Date: 06/02/2023 at 23:59 AEDT Draw Date: 21/02/2022 from 16:00 AEDT
Total Prize Value: $7,497.00. Entry open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years of age or older.
One entry per eligible entrant. ACT: TP 22/01781, SA: T22/1443
Your entry confirms acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Win 1 of 3 LG Fridges Competition (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is 12WBT Trading Pty Limited (ABN 31 154 009 622) of Suite 803, Level 8, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees and their immediate families of 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition commences on Monday 3 October 2022 at 09:00 AEDT and closes on Monday 6 February 2023 at 23:59 AEDT (the “Competition Period”).
- In order to enter, eligible entrants must either:
- Visit https://12wbt.com and register their details to subscribe to receive 12WBT marketing emails for one (1) entry into the prize draw; and/or
- Purchase either any 12WBT Round ($159.00 or 12 x $19.99 weekly payments) or a Lifestyle Membership (either a 6 or 12 month membership) within the competition period to receive twenty (20) entries into the prize draw.
- To clarify, eligible entrants who complete both clause 7a and clause 7b will receive a total of twenty-one (21) Eligible Entries into the Competition. However, there is a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per Eligible Entrant to the Competition for those who only complete clause 7a, and a maximum of twenty (20) Eligible Entries for those who only complete clause 7b.
- The time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry is received by the Promoter’s competition database.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject bulk entries which it considers having been generated using software to generate multiple entries. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
- There will be Three (3) Prize Winners drawn from all entries received, who will each win the following:
|Number||Prize Details||AUD Value|
|Three (3) x Prizes||
· One (1) x 635L Side by Side Fridge in Matte Black Finish
|TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT – AUD||$7,497.00|
- The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $7,497.00 (including GST).
- All Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period will go into the draw to win a Prize. The first Three (3) Eligible Entries randomly selected by the Promoter’s representative will win a Prize (“Winners”).
- The prize draw will take place at 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Suite 803, Level 8, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on Tuesday 21 February 2023 from 16:00 AEDT(“Draw”). Entries that do not contain the information required may be deemed invalid and, in that event, a further draw will be conducted.
- The Winners agree and acknowledge: they may be contacted by the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) to provide comments about the Competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos or recordings of them;
- The Promoter may use any comments obtained from Winners including their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them (“Materials”) for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt, and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not in existence at the date this Competition commences and including social media). The Promoter may license, authorise, or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same.
- In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. All tax liabilities and other costs associated with or arising from winning the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- The Winners will be notified of their prize by the Promoter via email within five (5) business days of the Draw. The Winners’ details will be published at https://12wbt.com from Thursday 23 February 2023.
- Once Winners have been notified of their Prize by the Promoter, Winners will be contacted directly by 12WBT Trading Pty Limited within five (5) business days of Winners being notified to collect details (including but not limited to delivery address) in order to organise prize fulfillment.
- Prizes will be posted to the Winners by LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited on behalf of 12WBT to the delivery address provided by each Winner within ninety (90) days of the Winner confirming their delivery address
- 12WBT, LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited, and Ansible Pty Ltd take no responsibilities if the prize is delivered to an invalid address and will not re-send the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that Winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
- Subject to state government legislation, if required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Suite 803, Level 8, 28-36 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on Monday 21 May 2023 from 11:00 AEST. The Winner(s) will be notified via email within five (5) business days of the unclaimed draw and the Winners’ details will be published at https://12wbt.com by Wednesday, 23 May 2023.
- The Promoter and associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition, the use of a Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, LG Electronics Australia, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; during the Competition; whilst connected with their entry into the Competition; or in the participation in any Prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited and Ansible Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.
- Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 22/01781, SA: T22/1443
Subscribe below for 1 entry into the draw