This deliciously smooth and creamy cocktail transports you to the Caribbean – perfect for summer weather!
Coconut, Rum and Mango Cocktail
- 10 serves
- 10 min prep time
- 151 calories per serve
- 3 cups low fat milk (750g)
- 400g low fat coconut milk
- 2 mango (200g), chopped
- 1 cups rum (250g)
- 150g vanilla ice cream, low fat
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence (5g)
- Place half the ingredients into a blender with a cup of ice cubes and blend until smooth and frothy. Pour into a serving jug. Repeat with remaining ingredients and more ice.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a straw.
Also read: Love A Drink? Here’s Why You Don’t Need To Give it Up
- You can make the cocktail the day ahead and keep in a jug with a lid or a container with a lid in the fridge. Just shake before serving!
- Use a coconut-flavoured white rum for an extra coconut hit.