At less than 200 calories a serve, this decadent pudding is the perfect treat!
25 min prep time
15 min cooking
Also read: Free Recipe: Chickpea & Cauliflower Curry
- 1g olive oil spray
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (6g)
- 20g fresh dates, chopped
- 3 teaspoons margarine (15g)
- 15g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cage free eggs (59g), lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoons plain flour (3g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray two 1/3 cup capacity shallow ramekins with oil. Use half the cocoa powder to dust insides of the ramekins. Shake out any excess.
- Combine dates and 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Add margarine and chocolate. Microwave on high for 40 seconds. Stir until chocolate and margarine have melted. Cool slightly.
- Stir in egg, mixing well. Stir in combined sifted flour and remaining cocoa. Stir until smooth. Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins, and place into a small baking dish. Pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to come halfway up the sides.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. The mixture should be just cooked on top but still feel a little squidgy in the centre. Remove from the dish and stand for 2 minutes. Serve dusted with a tiny amount of cocoa if you like.
- Use heart shaped ramekins in you can find them.