This colourful and sweet smoothie bowl is as good as summer gets! The concept is simple; pick a smoothie base, make it extra thick, then top with more fruit and crunchy bits…too easy and dang delicious. This recipe only requires a few ingredients, a blender and less than 5 minutes of your time, making it perfect for a fuss-free breakfast or snack.
Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Serve
- 5 min prep time
- 287 Cal / serve
- 80g Strawberries, Frozen
- 1/2 Banana (50g), chopped & frozen
- 3/4 Cup Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (180g)
- 1/2 Passionfruit (20g)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Desiccated Coconut (3g)
- 15g Unsalted Pistachio Kernels
- Combine strawberries, banana and yoghurt in a food processor and process until smooth. Place smoothie mixture into serving bowl.
- Top with half a passionfruit, coconut and pistachios to serve.
- If the smoothie is too thick to blend together well, add a dash of water or milk.
- Top with extra chia seeds or sunflower seeds for added nutrients, fibre and protein.